Social Media Campaigns Manager
We’re on the lookout for a bright, experienced, enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our Norwich office, helping us drive social media growth across our wide variety of client accounts. This is an important role for an all-rounder who has an opportunity to help shape and drive our social media offer. You’ll tackle social strategy, content planning, community management and implementation.
- Strong proven track record in planning and implementing social media campaigns, ideally for both consumer and B2B audiences
- Able to deliver social media campaigns as standalone initiatives and as part of an integrated multi-channel solution
- Strong technical understanding and leverage of available social media platforms
- Ability to take a strategic advisory approach to challenge and answer client briefs through to leading creative implementation
- Able to prepare and ‘sell’ compelling social media proposals
- Create, populate, and lead execution of content calendars
- A good writer, helping to shape and craft both short and long form content
- To moderate social content when appropriate and/or direct other’s moderation and community management tasks
- To identify and create social media KPI’s and evaluation criteria to support social campaign ROI expectations
- Effective, articulate and confident communicator, comfortable in small and large client group meetings
- Social media evangelist, a passion to champion social media among clients and colleagues
- The ability and personality to work in a team, to tight deadlines.
- A natural curiosity for learning about how and why people share stuff as well as the platforms they use to do it.
So, if you have a passion for communications, a genuine interest in the industry, are forward-thinking and self-motivated, we'd love to hear from you. Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with SMCManager in the subject line please.